Thursday 12 November. 7:00 PM. Vajravidarana Healing and Purification Ceremony. The deity Vajravidarana (Dorje Nampar Jompa) is associated with the healing of mental and physical afflictions at the root of suffering. This healing and purification ceremony is aimed at releasing and expunging these root afflictions for health, well being and spiritual benefit.
Friday 13 November. 7:00 PM. Healing Chod. Rinpoche will offering a Healing Chod practice to healing mental and physical sicknesses, and to remove karmic obstacles to spiritual growth.
Saturday 14 November
- 10:00 AM Dudul Gyalpo "Demon Destroying King" Empowerment. The Demon Destroying King is a wrathful form of the Three Roots (Guru, Yidam and Dakini) from the Yangzab dzogchen terma. This practice forms the core of the 5th year DDC teachings.
- 2:30 PM Teachings on the Dudul Gyalpo practice.
- 7:00 PM Sangha dinner with Rinpoche & Tashi Dolma (potluck)
- 10:00 AM Amulet of the Sun and Moon. This tsa lung practice is also part of the 5th year DDC teachings. Rinpoche will offer the transmission and instruction on this practice.
- 3:30 PM Urgyen Kaldren Drenzey practice and tsok. Rinpoche will offer the transmission for this special guru yoga practice from the pure vision of Nuden Dorje. Rinpoche will also lead us in this practice, concluding his teaching tour with the tsok from this practice.
Suggested donation: $25 per session, $35 for the Dudul Gyalpo empowerment.